RIGHT OF RETURN
The Customer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity) has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement (for any reasons).
To exercise this right, the customer must send MARTINATO, within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, a notice together with the authorization form MARTINATO has sent to the customer.
The notice may be sent directly with an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information see more at Request for withdrawal section.
Warning: Customers who purchase with VAT cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories);
- To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box (It is forbidden to attach labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product);
- The shipping, until the receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer.
MARTINATO is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. We will not pick up any goods sent with the methods cash on delivery or carriage forward.
Unless any repair costs for damage to the original packaging are charged, MARTINATO will refund the customer the full amount paid for the product diverting the amount charged on the credit card or via bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer should promptly provide the details of the bank account on which the amount should be refunded (IBAN code)..
When it is not possible to return an item
It is not possible to return an item in case MARTINATO ascertains:
- The product has been used, even partially;
- The lack of the outer packaging and/or internal packaging;
- The lack of parts of the product;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In the above cases, MARTINATO will return the purchased item to the sender, charging the shipping cost to the customer.
Communications and claims
All communications or any claims sent by the Customer to MARTINATO in relation to the Purchase Contracts, must be forwarded to the Customer Service, writing to: email@example.com
PLACE OF JURISTICTION
The sales contract between the Customer and MARTINATO is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For any controversies the territorial competence is exclusively that of the Court of Padova.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY)
With regard to the processing of personal data by MARTINATO, refer to the web site section.
- To request a return authorization (RAN), you need to send the request, always within 14 days from receipt of order, through an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number (provided in your e-mail order confirmation) name and surename used in the order.
Once you have received the return request, MARTINATO.COM will send the customer a written confirmation containing the Return Authorization Number (RAN) and attached the waybill DHL.
- The refund must be made by using the courier waybill attached to the email, also must include the Return Authorization Number (RAN) on the outside of the box. The withdrawal can be booked through the call center number is unique to DHL 199-199-345.
- In the event that the value of the return and refund is higher than 200€ , the shipping costs for return will be free. MARTINATO.COM will give, prior agreements, a full refund of the shipping costs together with a refund of the returned goods.
- For returns of goods valued less than 200€ the shipment will be borne by the customer, MARTINATO.COM only refund the value of the returned goods.
- The returned products must be received at the MARTINATO.COM office (Via Torino 33, 35010 Trebaseleghe PD, Italy) within 10 days from the receipt of the RAN.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All the Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories received with the order. All footwear and accessories must be returned with their original box, which is considered to all intents and purposes an integral part of the product and should not have been in any way damaged and/or altered
In the event that the customer receives defective merchandise, or that errors in shipments by MARTINATO.COM, is required to follow the same instructions as above. MARTINATO.COM reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing made for faulty goods and bear the shipping costs for the return of the goods at their premises.
Every returned item will be inspected by MARTINATO.COM and must respect every parameter listed in the return procedure. MARTINATO.COM reserves the right to charge a 10% fee off the returned goods value in case the return does not comply to all the terms and conditions provided by our return policy.
MARTINATO.COM reserves the right to decline unauthorised returns and items shipped with couriers different from DHL. Acceptance of such returns involves anyway a charge of 10% of the value of the returned goods.